The Classic safari tent
The Wood safari tent is a true classic, but with all the modern gadgets. This real safari tent was the start of glamping. We have just freshened the tent up a bit. The tent consists of different parts with strong zippers. Together with the innovative end couplings and the handy window closure, it is just a bit different from the safari tent that you are used to.
There are different formats to choose from. To help you out, we have three standard sizes. Still looking for a larger tent? By adding our parts delivered from stock to an existing format, you can get the size you want. As a result, you get your safari tent super quickly.
Always a tailor-made safari tent
Our safari tent Wood is available in three sizes and you can see more details on the next pages. This ensures that there is always a safari tent that suits your wishes and requirements.
Only the best materials:
- Wood that is preserved under the KOMO quality mark.
- 100 mm frames that are twice as strong as the commonly used 80 mm frames.
- TenCate fabric of 420 grams, 50% polyester and 50% cotton, which ensures that your impregnated tent breathes and does not get mould.
- Inner tents that consist of separate parts. This allows us to extend your tent or replace a part if necessary.
- Unique end couplings to extend the life of your tent.
- Tongue-and-groove wood floor and wooden scaffolding walls with compriband for privacy.
- Sturdy poles, with which we can raise your tent to 2.30 meters.
- Windows that can be opened and closed in 3 ways.
- YKK zippers of industrial quality. The best zippers for heavy duty use.
The glamping classic
The AN3 Wood safari tent has a total surface area of 5 x 7 metres and is the smallest of the Outstanding Wood models. The AN3 has an inner tent of 5 x 5 metres and sleeps two to four people. It is the perfect base for guests who want to explore the surrounding area. Your guests can also stay here all day and relax with a book, a barbecue and a nice glass of wine.
- 2 to 4 people
- 25 m2
- 5m x 5m inner tent
The most frequently chosen safari tent
The AN4 Wood safari tent is the favorite glamping holiday destination for many a family. The 5 x 7 metre inner tent has enough space for 6 beds, a shower and a toilet. The generous 2-metre awning quickly becomes a delightful place to hang out, where guests can always find cool shade or the space to barbecue.
- 4 to 6 people
- 35 m2
- 5m x 7m inner tent
The largest Wood safari tent
The AN5 is the largest in our safari tent Wood range and has a 5m x 9m inner tent. Because none of the layout is fixed, you can decide for yourself what goes where and how many people you want to accommodate. The tent is equipped with an awning and because the wooden floor extends to under the awning your guests will always be comfortable, whatever the weather.
- 6 to 8 people
- 45 m2
- 5m x 9m inner tent
This model was chosen by, among others, the customers below
Which safari tent suits you?
What does your ideal safari tent, luxury camping tent or lodge look like? We can offer you advice and countless options. This is how we find the glamping accommodation that best suits you.
Interested? Contact Suzie. We can make your dream a reality!