Safari tent with compact convenience
Looking for a compact, yet luxurious glamping tent? Our Compact safari tent got its name for a reason. It has all the essentials for luxury camping: kitchen, bedrooms and a terrace. This tent is perhaps a bit narrower and lower but still looks large due to the large windows in the front.
Always a tailor-made safari tent
The Compact safari tent is available in two sizes, which you can see on the next pages. Every size has its own advantages and as the furnishings are not fixed, you will always find a safari tent that suits your wishes and requirements.
Only the best materials:
- Wood that is preserved under the KOMO quality mark.
- 100 mm frames that are twice as strong as the commonly used 80 mm frames.
- TenCate fabric of 420 grams, 50% polyester and 50% cotton, which ensures that your impregnated tent breathes and does not get mould.
- Inner tents that consist of separate parts. This allows us to extend your tent or replace a part if necessary.
- Unique end couplings to extend the life of your tent.
- Tongue-and-groove wood floor and wooden scaffolding walls with compriband for privacy.
- Sturdy poles, with which we can raise your tent to 2.30 meters.
- Windows that can be opened and closed in 3 ways.
- YKK zippers of industrial quality. The best zippers for heavy duty use.
Safari tent with optimal use of m2
With an internal width of 4 metres, the Compact is narrower than most safari tents. If lack of space is an issue, or you want to make optimal use of the space you do have, maximising every metre, our safari tent Compact is the perfect solution.
In short: the safari tent Compact offers everything you may expect of our safari tents. Quality, flexibility, comfort and ease of use.
- 2 to 4 people
- 4m x 4m inner tent
Glamping tent with large windows
De AN4 safari tent Compact is 2 metre longer than the AN3 version. Therefor this model stays compact, but simply gives you more opportunities when it comes to interior. It gives you the space to add a shower and a toilet and/or to add extra beds to create more sleeping space.
Also in these measurements the safari tent Compact is the perfect solution when lack of space becomes a problem. You can make optimal use of the space you have so you can get as much out of each m2 as possible.
- 4 to 6 people
- 24 m2
- 4m x 6m inner tent
This model was chosen by, among others, the customers below
Which safari tent suits you?
What does your ideal safari tent, luxury camping tent or lodge look like? We can offer you advice and countless options. This is how we find the glamping accommodation that best suits you.
Interested? Then contact us. We can make your dream a reality!