Glamping tent with a unique appearance
You’ll get excited when you see the Safari Cottage. The clipped gable roof and the entrance immediately stand out. The special design and the large windows give it a unique look. The windows are not only beautiful but also provide a lot of light.
The extra 0.5 meters that the Cottage offers give room for your own layout. You have space for a complete bathroom, sitting and dining area and kitchen. That gives you a lot of options! You can also create a lounge area, hammock or additional dining area on the large terrace. This makes the Safari Cottage super practical and efficient.
Always a tailor-made safari tent
The Safari Cottage (Gable) is available in two sizes, which you can see on the next pages. Every size has its own advantages and as the furnishings are not fixed, you will always find a safari tent that suits your wishes and requirements. The Safari Cottage is fitted with a wonderful hip roof. Prefer an open roof? Then opt for the Safari Cottage Gable.
Only the best materials:
- Wood that is preserved under the KOMO quality mark.
- 100 mm frames that are twice as strong as the commonly used 80 mm frames.
- TenCate fabric of 420 grams, 50% polyester and 50% cotton, which ensures that your impregnated tent breathes and does not get mould.
- Inner tents that consist of separate parts. This allows us to extend your tent or replace a part if necessary.
- Unique end couplings to extend the life of your tent.
- Tongue-and-groove wood floor and wooden scaffolding walls with compriband for privacy.
- Sturdy poles, with which we can raise your tent to 2.30 meters.
- Windows that can be opened and closed in 3 ways.
- YKK zippers of industrial quality. The best zippers for heavy duty use.
Spacious rest area
The reliable appearance of a classic safari tent but with a lot of additional space: that’s our Safari Cottage Gable. The open roof allows your guests to enjoy the surrounding area. And thanks to the extra 0.5 metres in terms of width, they have a luxury and well-equipped tent.
Complete the whole look by creating a rest area on the terrace. We assure you that your guests will never want to leave!
Safari tent with classical elements
The Safari Cottage is more spacious than the other safari tents because of its unique size. This safari tent has an indoor surface area of 5.5 to 6.5 metres. In addition to looking beautiful and unique, this model is very efficient and functional in the context of layout.
The AN4 Safari Cottage offers space for as many as 4 to 6 people, has a complete bathroom, kitchen, lounge and dining area.
- 4 to 6 people
- ca. 36 m2
- 5.5m x 6.5m inner tent
Glamping accommodation with a unique size
Our Safari Cottage range is characterised by classical elements. This is a safari tent with a very individual appearance – if you’re familiar with roof structures, you’ll have noted that we’ve been inspired by the traditional gable style.
But this safari tent is not just differentiated by its classic good looks. The dimensions of all of our glamping accommodation options are, of course, just as important. The AN5 Cottage is very spacious, with an indoor surface area of 5.5m to 9m.
- 6 to 8 people
- ca. 50 m2
- 5.5m x 9m inner tent
Which safari tent suits you?
What does your ideal safari tent, luxury camping tent or lodge look like? We can offer you advice and countless options. This is how we find the glamping accommodation that best suits you.
Interested? Then contact us. We can make your dream a reality!