Safari tent Compact
For real outdoor living
With large windows
Maximises use of space
Easy to assemble
Maximum return by m2
Unique width of 5.5 meters
Luxurious hip roof or an open roof
With large windows
Safari tent Wood
The most frequently chosen safari tent
The entire front can be unzipped
With unique snow frame
Safari tent XS
The little one
Functional in use
Quickly recovered after 1 year
Can be placed at a height
Optionally as an extra “room”
Can be moved quickly as a whole
The family tent
With optional upper floor
Covered terrace over entire width
Lots of privacy
Also suitable as a group accommodation
Optional with slide and climbing wall
Optimal use of interior space
With entrance on the long side
Can be used as a restaurant, reception or recreation room
Luxury version of the Medley Lodge
With two terraces
Most exclusive model
Can also be used for recreation or hospitality purposes
Browse through our glamping brochure
Have we piqued your interest? Are you thinking about offering glamping?
You can browse through our wide range of products at your leisure and get to know us better.
Outstanding safari tents
A safari tent and camping lodge is only Outstanding if it shows innovation, sustainability and creativity. Our glamping tents are also efficiently and practically furnished. This will not only be a great experience for every tourist, but also for you as a campsite owner. Because with their service life of 10 years, you hardly have to worry about our safari tents and lodges.
Our unique tents are made from the best materials:
- Wood that is preserved under the KOMO quality mark.
- 100 mm frames that are twice as strong as the commonly used 80 mm frames.
- TenCate fabric of 420 grams, 50% polyester and 50% cotton, which ensures that your impregnated tent breathes and does not get mould.
- Inner tents that consist of separate parts. This allows us to extend your tent or replace a part if necessary.
- Unique end couplings to extend the life of your tent.
- Tongue-and-groove wood floor and wooden scaffolding walls with compriband for privacy.
- Sturdy poles, with which we can raise your tent to 2.30 meters.
- Windows that can be opened and closed in 3 ways.
- YKK zippers of industrial quality. The best zippers for heavy duty use.
Which safari tent suits you?
What does your ideal safari tent, luxury camping tent or lodge look like? We can offer you advice and countless options. This is how we find the glamping accommodation that best suits you.
Interested? Contact James. We can make your dream a reality!